Re: SOI QUESTIONS: 3.4 - 4.3

Hi,

Help me understand this assertion. Don't keepalive offer a listener a
steady stream of resonably predicatble data for the duration of the
IKE-SA's lifetime?  Does it increase the possibility of IKE SA being
compromised? If that possibility exists the value of PFS is lost since
ipsec SA's are now open for man-in-the middle attack - right?

Thanks,

-- sankar ramamoorthi (sankarr@juniper.net) --