Re: identifying IPsec SAs (was Re: IPsec AH and ESP I-Ds; source address as possible SA selector for multicast SA?

Markku,
    I may be misunderstanding something about IPsec.  By my reading of RFC
2401, the SA is uniquely identified by <SPI, destination address, IPsec
protocol> and it is not possible to install another SA having the same
triple but with a different source address based upon some SPD entry.

Mark