Re: new version of ESP ID

	From: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
	Subject: Re: new version of ESP ID
	Cc: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com, msec@securemulticast.org

	If we include the source address for multicast, to accommodate SSM,
	does that mean I don't have to pay attention to the destination for
	any multicast protocol. That would be a sort of equal tradeoff,
	moving from requiring that an SA be defined by source and SPI instead
	of destination and SPI, for multicast. But I don't want to make life
	more complex by requiring support for all three.

I don't think we can get away with that. (S,G1) would be a whole different
set of members than (S,G2), and would therefore want to have different keys,
etc.

Radia