RE: One base SOI ID? Humm

Number 3 - a single SOI protocol for wg to work on versus continuing with
two bails of hay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Krywaniuk [mailto:andrew.krywaniuk@alcatel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:18 PM
To: 'Gregory Lebovitz'; 'list'
Subject: RE: One base SOI ID? Humm

It seems that lots of people are already willing to add their support for
this, but I don't really understand the question.

Maybe some clarification of the poll is in order. What are we voting on
exactly?

1. A single SOI protocol vs. 2 protocols?

2. A merged SOI base vs. using IKEv2 as the base?

3. A single SOI protocol vs. continued uncertainty?

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.