Re: IPsec and Mobile IPv6

> PS: I don't know what to do for the future of this draft?

I'd like to see it refined and then published as an
informational RFC.  We've been stymied by this problem in
midcom for months and I think that the current draft of our
STUN document does a pretty good job of describing the
problem and providing crude mitigation of it, but it's
specific to STUN and it's certainly not the first place
people are going to look for a discussion of security
exposures introduced by NAT.  I don't think IPSec is the
right working group for it, though.

Melinda