RE: One base SOI ID? Humm

That's really easy to say, but the IPsec working groups is everyone's
favorite tourist trap, not a small group of like-minded individuals that
formed a BOF yesterday. Part of the group wants simplicity and minimalism at
all costs and part of the group wants features X, Y, and Z. The requirements
process tends to break down when the top two requirements are mutually
contradictory.

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.