Re: Two AES encryption modes?

Hi, Russ

Thanks for your reply. We are developing AISIC solutions for Security
applications and as part of this we implement Cryptographic algorithms in
the hardware.

ESP v2 talks about the combined mode algorithms and couldn't get any
information about the algorithms that we must support for this.

Can you throw some light on this.

-cheers
-ramana