Re: Two AES encryption modes?

Hi, Russ

I have gone through your document. well but the question here is what is it
IETF considering as combined mdoe algorithms.

Like you said out of all the algorithms that i know CMM is is the only one
which is not patented and the basical algorithms used in that are already
approved by NIST. So i am trying to get more information before i consider
this.

-thanks
-ramana