multiple policies or SA bundle !!!

Hi All,
    If a packet from one source to another destination is to be
affored security as AH in transport followed by ESP in transport,
then which is correcet answer:
(assuming manual configuration only and both SAs do exist)
A) For given packet selector, we have a SPD entry, that have SA
bundle containing SAs, one for ESP and another for AH
B) For given selector, we have a SPD entry, which points to one SA
and the SPD entry points to another SPD entry, which points to
second SA.
C) Either way possible depending on implementation

      Thanks & Regards

            MOHAN LAL JANGIR
        M.Tech.(Computer Technology)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,DELHI