RE: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

At 9:36 AM -0700 8/29/02, rcharlet@SonicWALL.com wrote:
>	What would happen if we have a MUST implement crypto suite
>that one day is shown to be no-longer trustworthy?

The exact same thing that would happen if we had a la carte and had a
MUST implement single option that was shown to be un-trustworthy:
users would have to use a non-mandatory one, and we would want to
change the mandatory one. No one is suggesting that if we go to
suites that there would be only one suite.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium