Re: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

I'll toss in my 2c (plus some ;):

Let's pick one way. PLEASE don't do both, just to appease one side or
the other.

I am marginally more in favor of a-la-carte and Paul's proposal of
defining combinations at the UI level (which also translates into the
'testing' level).

But I don't feel that strongly and if consensus is suites, I'll
definitely live (and, as someone else pointed out, we can use
vendor-id and private-range suite numbers to test out other private
vanity-suites ;).

But please not both. Let's pick one.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

http://www.eff.org/cafe