Re: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

Unless someone can describe a real-life situation for which suites-only
would not work, I think it is the best way to go. Vendors are always
free to add proprietary extensions if they want to support unspecified
algorithm combinations. If we mandate a minimal set of algorithms (and
hence a minimal set of suites), this will suffice for the vast majority
of deployments. If a la carte selection is important in a limited number
of cases, this can be supported via private payloads, limiting the
interop testing to interested parties.

Scott