Re: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

 Charlie> The strong and nearly unanimous reaction to this question
 Charlie> this time leads me to make a more radical proposal:

 Charlie> I propose that we remove the text for a la carte negotiation
 Charlie> from the IKEv2 spec, and escrow it in a bombproof vault
 Charlie> somewhere in case future generations want it, and replace it
 Charlie> with the proposal from my last message for specifying suites
 Charlie> only.

I support that.

  paul