RE: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

I support the proposal, only I would substitute the words 'highly flammable'
for bombproof.

Actually as a practical matter IETF should archive all drafts and all
proposals in perpetuity, or at least for 30 years. The value of IDs as prior
art is very significant.

		Phill