RE: Last ditch proposal for crypto suites

Much as I'd like to specify RSA only suites, I don't think reality
will let us get away with this. We'll need pre-shared key suites as
well.

Make the RSA suites MUST and the pre-shared key suites MAY.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

http://www.eff.org/cafe