Re: Notification payload in IKE

Hi Saket,

There was a draft on this for IKEv1, but it has not been updated for
some time. I know of at least one major vendor who has implemented these
notify message formats. Hopefully, IKEv2 will address this. Here's a URL
for an expired version of the notify messages draft:

http://community.roxen.com/developers/idocs/drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-notifymsg-04.html

Hope this helps,

Scott