Re: IKEv2 next version

> I was wondering about the status of the revised version of the IKEv2
> draft (-03-).  Thanks.
>
> regards,
> Lakshminath

It is getting close. I have a draft that incorporates suites and the
"always 4 messages", but there are still more comments to process and
there is a raging 4 vs. 4/6 debate. I'd like to post something as an
I-D that is self-consistent and that I believe could advance unchanged
if there were no other comments (as the previous IKEv2 drafts were).

If I can't get there in the next week, I should probably post what I
have in order to focus the debate.

          --Charlie