RE: Potential bakeoff in France in 2003

Umm... surprised no one else has mentioned this, but it would be nice if
IKEv2 was stable enough by 2-3 months before the next bakeoff so that we
could all get some prototypes ready.

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.