IKE - ISAKMP SA and Delete payload

Is it possible that we receive a delete payload for an ISAKMP SA.

Phase 1:
Create ISAKMP SAs

Phase 2:
Create IPSec SAs

I understand that delete payloads are used to terminate IPSec SAs
what about intentional ISAKMP SA termination (i.e. Stop communication with
Gateway X)

If we recieve a delete payload for ISAKMP SA, what will be its format
is it
HDR, HASH, Delete
or
HDR, Delete

I also understand that Delete payloads are only advisory, I have designed my
IKE, so that
I take action when I recieve a Delete Payload (i.e. delete the target SA)

Thanks in advance
- Venkat

Dexcel Electronics Designs (P) Ltd., Bangalore, India