Re: Fwd: Re: IKEv2 Key Size Conformance Requirements

> My opinion is that the conservative course is to only require
> support of 1024 and 2048 bit keys, but I really don't much care (so
> long as we make a decision).

Unless someone can demonstrate there's a meaningful difference in
security between a 1022-bit and a 1024-bit key, may I suggest that
Postel's rule of thumb ("Be liberal in what you accept and
conservative in what you send") applies here?

 - MUST generate keys with moduli which are exactly at these bit sizes
 - SHOULD accept keys with moduli even if slightly smaller than the mandatory
sizes.

					- Bill