RE: Fwd: Re: IKEv2 Key Size Conformance Requirements

I still haven't figured out what the big deal is. If someone wants to use a
1022 bit key, can't they just call it a 1024 bit key where the 2 leading
bits are zero? Is there some RSA chip/library out there that assumes that
the high bit is a 1? The math works either way.

Andrew
The odd thing about fairness is when
we strive so hard to be equitable
that we forget to be correct.