Question regarding old Key Recovery information

Hello,

I'm also writing my dimploma thesis on an element of IPSec and I would like
to know if anyone on this list knows where any of the old research
information is on IPSec key recovery. I've been able to dredge up a ton of
information relating to relevent internet drafts etc... but it seems that
all of the research is no longer easily available online.

To clarify I'm not writing my thesis on key recovery and do recognize that
the technology is very, very dead. Rather I am writing on integrating
transport protected IPSec LAN's with Network based IDS, and the ideas that
were developed for secure key transmission would be very valuable to me.

Has anyone researched integrating IPSec with NIDS, especially through
changes during IKEv2?

Thanks much!