Fwd: Re: status of aes-cbc and sha-256 drafts?

I meant to cc the mailing list when I made this reply. Barb >Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:19:17 -0700 >To: "Scott G. Kelly" >From: Barbara Fraser >Subject: Re: status of aes-cbc and sha-256 drafts? >Cc: tytso@mit.edu, Sheila Frankel > >Hi, > >You're right about the CBC draft. It slipped between the cracks and Ted and I caught it later. It has been submitted for last call. The SHA256 doc is a different matter. We discussed it after the conversations in Yokohama and decided that we would not push it toward a standard from the wg. The discussions are archived and I have an action to send a note to the list (I'm late). If you feel we do really need to forward this as a standards track doc please let us know asap. > >Barb > > > > >At 09:32 AM 9/20/2002, Scott G. Kelly wrote: >>Hi Barb and Ted, >> >>At the Yokohama meeting, the aes cbc and sha drafts were listed as being >>in wg last call, but I haven't seen this occur. What's the status of >>these drafts? >> >>Thanks, >> >>Scott