RE: Suites vs a-la-carte

And Tero thought he'd listed everything ... not quite - add

9) DSCP (DiffServ Code Point) handling at tunnel egress (discard
	outer vs. copy outer-to-inner).

Explanation and rationale should be coming in a
rfc2401bis draft at some point.  I agree with Tero that
a single number to encode everything won't work, but would
like to see combination of related options into a singly
negotiable elements in order to exclude incompatible or
otherwise ridiculous combinations and simplify the
resulting negotiation.  This should also provide the
desired resistance to "vanity crypto".

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953 **NEW**     FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754