Re: draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-profile-01.txt

Brian,

In section 4.1.3 the propsed truth table would be even clearer if you could
use some verb in the "What to do column" instead of the 'ok'.  Something as
clear as the 'fail'.

In the road warrior scenario discussed WRT to section 3.3.9.1, are there any
disadvantages to prescribing/recommending something lighter and real time like
OCSP?

Khaja