Situation in Phase 2 SA Payload

RFC2407
I have a little problem with phase 2 SA Payload

SA Payload -> Situation Field

SIT_IDENTITY_ONLY   a communication session must have a ID payload
SIT_SECRECY         labeled secrecy environment
SIT_INTEGRITY       labeled integrity environment

What do you mean by labeled secrecy, and labeled integrity ?

Labeled Domain Identifier has a value
RESERVED   0 (What about other instances?)

Do we have any labeled Security services ?

Have any IPSec vendors implemented SIT_SECRECY or SIT_INTEGRITY.

I'm not finding any proper documentation on labeled secrecy or labeled
integrity, does anyone have any dedicated links or references regarding
this.

Have a nice day
- Venkat

Dexcel Electronics Designs (P) Ltd., Bangalore, India