Re: SPD policy document/article

At 12:04 PM -0700 11/22/02, The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman wrote:
>The work on the data model for PIBs and MIBs has resulted in defining
>a greater level of detail about what it means to configure an IPsec
>device.  It would be impossible to do the work without coming across
>these issues.  However, this remains entirely consistent with RFC2401.
>
>Hilarie

Thanks for the clarification.

In that case I see no conflict, although it was impossible for me to
tell that from Wes's original message, or his subsequent responses.

Wes, if you agree with Hilarie's characterization, why didn't you
make that comment and avoid our continued discussion on the list?

Steve