Re: How does IKEv2 provide solution to remote access?

There has been very little discussion on this topic. So little, in fact,
that I'm afraid we're going to wind up with ipsra-2 if we don't watch
out. Why aren't we addressing this?

I think a separate (MAY implement) exchange mode based on the proposal
by Harkins, Piper, and Korver (CRACK) would be the best way to go.

Scott