Re: How does IKEv2 provide solution to remote access?

At 10:33 AM -0800 12/3/02, Scott G. Kelly wrote:
>There has been very little discussion on this topic. So little, in fact,
>that I'm afraid we're going to wind up with ipsra-2 if we don't watch
>out. Why aren't we addressing this?

We are. As stated in the minutes, there was a discussion about remote
access after the main IPsec meeting ran out of time. There will
probably be a proposal this week or next about how to move forwards
with this in IKEv2.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium