Re: Where can I find an old Internet-drafts?

Mark Handley wrote:
>>Usually, an Internet-Drafts will be expired in 6 months. Are those expired
>>Internet-Drafts achived somewhere? Say, if I want to
>>take a look on an Internet-Drafts in 1999 (as is refered in some research
>>papers), where can I find?
>

> I have a totally unofficial archive at:
>
>   http://www.icir.org/internet-drafts/id-index.html

FWIW, these aren't supposed to be archived. The whole point is that
they're supposed to go away.

FWIW, The convention in the publishing industry is that copyright, once
abandoned by a publisher, reverts to the author.

Thus, posting this archive is potentially (and hopefully) in violation
of the copyright of the authors. (I'm glad to see none of my past drafts
in the database above; yes, I have issued desist letters to those
posting them in violation of the explicit permitted use).

Joe