Re: Where can I find an old Internet-drafts?

% No kidding.  There's some value in most every draft, however small.  I
% can't count the number of working group sessions I've been to where
% people are discussing some aspect of some expired ID.  Unless you were
% around at the exact right time, it's ridiculously hard to find out what
% they're talking about.  The history of many working groups is encoded
% in their expired ID's.  "Those who forget history..."
%
% Derrell
%