RE: IKEv2 transport concerns

> > Would you be amenable to an approach based on a small draft that
> > contains just the tunnel encapsulation/decapsulation material needed
> > to specify ECN handling for tunnel-mode SAs?

> RFC2003 is currently under revision in the Mobile-IP WG. It may be
> simpler to consolidate IPsec-related tunneling specifics in 2003bis,
> since Mobile-IP owns IP protocol 4 and will have to be
> involved in any changes anyhow.

Lars,

That's fine, except that the IPsec-related tunneling specifics are
currently in 2401, and hence 2401bis would have to reference 2003bis
for the reasons found earlier in this thread.

I'm inclined to write the small draft, and let 2003bis and 2401bis
compete to see who gets to obsolete it first and how :-).

--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953 **NEW**     FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754