Status on draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-04.txt ?

William Dixon writes:
> What is the detailed status here ?  I know it's passed WG last call.  I
> thought it was past IETF last call.  But I don't see it in the RFC
> editor queue...

It is waiting for me to get the final version out (to put in the
comments from the IESG i.e split the references to normative and
non-normative, allocate numbers etc) and then it is ready to get
forward.

I should get it out in few days (I have been on vacation for last few
weeks and I am now getting back up to date in my email backlog).
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/