RE: Associating newly created SA bundles with Policies

Jeff,

I agree with you, it is necessary to select certain policy in order to
respond to negotiations. But, the only selector we can use in this stage
is IP address of the remote host, isn't it? When I respond to
negotiations I can't determine whether this SA will be used for TCP
traffic or maybe for UDP...

Thus, I can't understand how to implement the following scenario:

Between two hosts, I want:
1. All ICMP traffic to be protected with ESP only
2. All TCP traffic to be protected with AH only
3. All UDP traffic to e protected with ESP and AH

In this case all selectors described in 4.4.2 [RFC2401], are unusable
and the single selector becomes only IP address.

Sergey