Re: Secure legacy authentication for IKEv2

Perhaps "extensibility" should include the ability to take advantage
of keys generated by methods that use legacy credentials.
I've heard this referred (somewhat redundantly) as "future extensibility"
in other protocols.

Although I didn't see this capability in the SLA draft, could it be added?

-- David