No Subject

Hi friends before anything I want to wish you a happy
new year from here: Peru
I am recently researching about a freeSwan/PGPnet
freeware 7.03 VPN. First I get a SA in my
network among 192.168.0.202 and 192.168.0.242 but only
in share paraphrase
mode, I mean without RSA. I had an aparently success
but there were the follow
problems:

-When I finished PGPnet installation I couldn't access
to internet.
-I couldn't read my emails in Outlook Express.
- I tried to change at ipsec.conf the following line
   left=192.168.0.202 by left=%any and I couldn't get
the tunnel. ??
-I uninstalled PGP and internet conection back but
Outlook Express had problems.

I hope somebody can help me to discuss this an others
themes, then I could write a
spanish HOWTO and upload in my web page. My final
objective is to get a tunnel like:

RoadWarrior----Modem----internet-----Router-----Secure----intranet
   	      Dial up			        Gateway

happy new year from Peru