Re: On revised identity (was "Moving forward...final edits...)

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 10:21:12AM -0800, Gregory Lebovitz wrote:
> The current text is a move in the right direction.

Gregory,

Could you be specific?  When you say, "the current text", are you
referring to the current text in the revised-identities I-D, or the
current text in ikev2-04 ID?  Parts of your note make me believe that
you are likely referring to former instead of the latter, but I would
appreciate your being explicit about your preference.

In any case, thank you for speaking up.  I would encourage others who
are familiar with the issues surrounding identity management, both in
currently deployed IKEv1 implementations, as well as the scheme in the
revised-identity and in the ikev2-04 I-D's to make their opinions
known, preferably by the end of the week, if at all possible.

						- Ted