RE: dhcp/modecfg summary

I agree with Scott's (G. Kelly) summary and what I will remember most from
the discussion is that at least a few people are now looking into DHCP
related RFC's and beginning to realize that beside IKEModeCfg that there are
other solutions available.

Anyway I propose following changes to section 5.15:

1)
5.15 Configuration Payload

The Configuration payload, denoted CP in this document, is used to exchange
configuration information between IKE peers. Implementations MAY use other
methods such as the one described in [x1].

10 References

[x1] B. Patel, B. Aboba, S. Kelly, V. Gupta, "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCPv4)- Configuration of IPsec Tunnel Mode.

2) I would prefer that attribute type INTERNAL_IP4_DHCP becomes a MUST
support attribute.

The rational behind this request is that at least I can rely upon this
attribute as a way out if I can't fulfil more advanced scenario's with
IKEModeCfg.

Thanks in advance - Dirk