Re: Ready for IETF Last Call draft-ietf-ipsec-dpd-01.txt

At 2:07 PM -0800 2/12/03, Barbara Fraser wrote:
>Hi Steve, Jeff,
>
>	The I-D draft-ietf-ipsec-dpd-01.txt has been through
>working group last call, and with no comments against it, it is ready to
>go to IETF last call for informational RFC.

There was a set of useful comments on the list from Hilarie Orman,
and a response on the list from the draft's author that he will make
changes based on those comments. Maybe the ADs will want to wait for
the revised draft (-02) before going to the IETF last call.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium