Re: Software Library for programatic implementation of IPSec/IKE

Mr. Awad

First you must be an experienced C++ programmer, second you have to look all
the IETF drafts on IPSEC and IKE. As every vendor is trying to keep its
secrets away from customers

Regards

Ahmed Bin Abbas Ahmed Ali Adas
Professor of Computer Engineering
PH.D.E.E. The University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, USA.
M.Sc.E.E. The University of Birmingham, Birmingham, U.K.
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Kaau, P.O.Box. 35496
Jeddah 21488, AlHIJJAZ, Saudi Arabia.
e-mail: alaadas@kaau.edu.sa
vox. 966-5-4628251 mobile
vox. 966-2-6210008 villa