RE: Question about EAP payload

Clarification...when I said "password in the clear",
it isn't really "in the clear". It's encrypted using
the IKE key created in messages 1 and 2. But from
Bob's point of view, Alice is just sending a raw
password, and Bob has a database of hashed passwords.
I think Phil's response was based on my being
less than clear in my original post (below).

Radia