Re: Another NAT Traversal question

Jayant Shukla wrote:

> [...]

No, this guarantees only that the bits didn't flip while they
were encrypted. If the bits were flipped before they entered
the ESP tunnel, that's another question.

Please don't anybody try to reinvent the wheel, unless you
find the existing wheel is not round enough. :)

Ari

--
I play it cool and dig all jive,
  that's the reason I stay alive.

Ari Huttunen                   phone: +358 9 2520 0700
Software Architect             fax  : +358 9 2520 5001

F-Secure Corporation       http://www.F-Secure.com

F(ully)-Secure products: Securing the Mobile Enterprise