RE: suites vs. a la carte and IPcomp in IKEv2-05

>Cipher suites are important if you want security according to your
>needs/requirements and a la carte proposals are important for interop.

Well actually I waws thinking pretty much the opposite. Cipher suites are
important for interop and a la carte proposals are important if you want
security according to your needs/requirements

Andrew
The odd thing about fairness is when
we strive so hard to be equitable
that we forget to be correct.