temp-draft-lebovitz-ipsec-scalable-ikev2cp-00.txt [WAS: Configuration portion of OPEN ISSUES...]

<SNIP>

> Or maybe:
>  * Keep configuration payload, and show (possibly in Appendix or another
> document) how it works with various backend config servers, i.e. DHCP,
> RADIUS, LDAP.
>
> BTW, Darren Dukes and I are working right now on some text for this. Stay
> tuned.

We've spent the last several days in a bit of a mad dash to get this
description of Configuration Payloads back ended by DHCPv4 and RADIUS
fleshed out and to the list while the configuration discussion still has
legs.  The descriptions of how CP can work with backend config servers is
about 90% complete and will be cleaned up and more completely fleshed out
over the next week.  Any suggestions, comments, questions, or answers to
questions in the draft can be sent directly to the authors or to the ipsec
list.

Since we missed the cutoff date for new drafts Paul Hoffman/VPNC has
temporarily hosted the draft.  You can get it here:
<http://www.vpnc.org/temp-draft-lebovitz-ipsec-scalable-ikev2cp-00.txt>

There are many stray extended ASCII characters that made their way into this
revision, they'll be scrubbed out when the next revision is posted.

Darren Dukes and Gregory Lebovitz