Re: comments on ikev2 05 (editorial)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   (2) Section 2.2, page 13: the text says:

   >>>   can be very different. There is no ambiguity in the messages,
   >>>   however, because each the (I)nitiator and (R)eply bits in the message

   I guess that (R)eply should be replaced with (R)esponder.

=> no, the (I)nitiator bit is for the original initiator (it is used to
recognize its SPI in SPIi | SPIr), the (R)eply bit is about the current
exchange (it is used to know if the message is a request or a reply, this
information is needed to interpret the sequence number, aka message ID).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr