SPI in Delete Payload of IKE / IKEv2

Hi, all,

I'd like to discuss about SPI value in the Delete Payload
of IKE / IKEv2.

It is the first time to send a question to the mailing list,
so if my behavior/expression is not appropriate,
please kindly point it out to me.

As you know, there is a field which contains SPIs in Delete Payload
of IKE / IKEv2. But I cannot find the direction of the SA.
So, I'm confused I have to delete the INBOUND SA or OUTBOUND SA,
especially for IPsec-SA.

Is there any rule for this?
I wonder we had better add a new field which indicates the direction.

If you've already discussed this issue, please tell me the pointer
for them.

I'm looking forward to your joining this discussion.

Thank you in advance.

-----
 Atsuhiro Tsuji [tsuji.atsuhiro@jp.panasonic.com]