Re: suites vs. a la carte and IPcomp in IKEv2-05

I agree with Paul - I've evaluated and used a number of crypto
processors in the last few years, and I don't think any of them had this
limitation, and I think Paul is  right that spec'ing around such
behavior is probably not required (or a good idea).

Scott