Re: comments on ikev2 05 (cryptography)

> Hanson's Razor: Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately
> explained by incompetence. I didn't convince myself, nor did anyone
> convince me. I just made the changes to the spec from memory and got it
> wrong. I've fixed it in the draft I'm working on.

I am glad to see that the discrepancy between 05 and my earlier sugestions
was a simple oversight. If you need contribution of text on these issues
please let me know.

As for a pointer to the SIGMA paper, the current version can be referred to as

Krawczyk, H., "SIGMA: the `SIGn-and-MAc' Approach to Authenticated Diffie-Hellman
and its Use in the IKE Protocols", Nov. 2002.
http://www.ee.technion.ac.il/~hugo/sigma.html

When I'll have a complete version I will post it in a broadly accesible repository
(probably the eprint archive of the iacr). This will certainly happen before
ikev2 goes for rfc...

Hugo