RE: IKEv2 and multiple tunnels. (Was: QoS and IKEv2)

Hi,

> I don't think it would work the way you describe - i.e. both
> hosts are unaware and so created SAs with "uniquifier" 0...

I didn't mean to say that the "uniquifier" will solve the problem of the
concurrent rekeying. Just that the "uniquifier" can help distinguish between
redundant SAs created by accident (e.g. because of concurrent rekeying) and
identical SAs created on purpose by one of the peers.

A peer which means to create an additional tunnel on purpose would use
different "uniquifiers".

Jesse