Re: SPI in Delete Payload of IKE / IKEv2

Francis Dupont <Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:
> In your previous mail you wrote:
>
>    I would claim this is incorrect behavior in IKEv2. There is a NOTIFY
error
>    code "INVALID-SPI" specifically for this case. I would claim it was a
>
> => which INVALID-SPI: there are two defined in the current document (:-)?

How embarrassing. There are currently two different errors with the same
name. I picked up the error codes from ISAKMP, where code 4 was
INVALID-COOKIE and code 11 was INVALID-SPI. But when I switched terminology
to refer to the IKE connection identifiers are SPIs instead of cookies, I
renamed error code 4 and created the duplicate.

Fixed.

      --Charlie